Wayne commenced practice in 1995 and specialises in business and commercial law, real property, financing transactions and revenue law.
Wayne joined the firm in 1998.
He is currently part of the commercial and property practice. He advises on a wide range of commercial transactions and property transactions.
In 2006 he completed a Masters Degree in taxation.
His practical experience includes:
- commercial leasing
- significant aspects of infrastructure development
- property development including put and call options to purchase property, development applications, land and strata subdivisions
- commercial and domestic conveyancing
- mortgage transactions acting for both commercial lenders and borrowers
- the sale and purchase of businesses
- the transfer and creation of shares, water rights and easements
- estate planning including wills, powers of attorney and appointment of enduring guardians.
Wayne also advises in matters relating to:
- income tax
- stamp duty and land tax
- environmental planning issues.
Wayne is a member of the Taxation Institute of Australia.
Wayne's email address is email@example.com